View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

The is Jmac88 posting under Ed's account.

Firstly to Sasha's defense he has stated in the other progress post that he will work on an auto design if he can get his hands on one. Anyone who was seriously considering the kit would know this. It was a joke and while I agree he should not have said not because it wasn't funny but because people get but hurt over the dumbest things. To people with other kits, I am glad you are happy with your kits as am I. I would kindly ask that you refrain from more negative posts in the threads. It's just as unclassy as a bad joke.

Now for the interesting news. I am trying to get back on the dyno tonight if all goes well. I bought an ebc this morning to try and level the boost off. We are shooting for 9psi across the board. I am sure the car will make the same power on the "9" psi as it did before if not more. Keeping my fingers crossed that they get time!