View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #2390 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by slm View Post
so apparently whoever programmed the "forgot password" methods failed to debug it. as there is no support to get in touch with, i have made a new name (old one was slm37).
i haven't been on in a while due to school and stuff. i'm somewhat homebound now, as my Z hydroplaned into a guardrail yesterday, so figured i'd see what was going on.
sidenote: do NOT procrastinate on replacing tires.
Sorry to hear that. Glad you are okay! I drove back from Tampa through the hurricane yesterday. I watched 2 separate cars hydroplane and spin off the road. Luckily the medians were pretty big so the cars just ended up in the muddy ditch.