View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #721 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
Specialty Z going to be a reseller of the kit?
No, althought they did ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
So you sent the car to Cali for the tune Jmac?
You got to read buddy, it says Edmonton right on the dyno chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Those numbers are solid! I thought the torque would be a bit higher considering it's a single, but those numbers are great!
On par with the TT kits. A ST will make more power/psi up top though, as it is known to be more efficient. This turbo will be great for the stock block, and I am confident that it is capable of making 600whp with a larger turbine housing. It is on par with twin GT2860 turbos as far as air flow goes.

The other turbo will be the 6766, and that turbo will move 30% more air, making it a great option for those that do plan on building the block down the road. It wil be a direct bolt on to the kit, and nothing will have to be changed...it is a direct swap. This is a rather quick upgrade from Stage I to Stage II.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote