View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #170 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Speaking of which, you should talk to him about that - if he's following so close to someone on a fast cruise, enough that when braking his only escape is into the left lane? Something is wrong...I held back from him the entire second half of the cruise because he was being far too aggressive.

Cruises are a lot of fun until someone gets into an accident, and he was honestly worrying me a bit. That tree could have been really, really bad.
We found out that his tires were bad. Working on getting him some new ones and advised him not to drive his car as much as possible till he gets new ones. That and he has 4 different tires on his car. Told him he has to fix that sh1t ASAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingling1211 View Post
Oh lol the redneck.... he was like "WTF is going on, is there a convention going on in town?" and I said, no we're just a club cruising around... then his friend said "you should try to race them" and he said something like "with what? it'll just be like watching your hopes and dreams get crushed in your face"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanGuy23 View Post
Stupid Prius!Attachment 49500
That Prius was annoying! I know I wouldn't be driving my mom's Prius that slow, but I'd at least move out of the way if I saw that line of cars behind me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
So I forgot to ask - I'm going to assume everyone did what I did in Annapolis and said, "...f this, I'm outa here", right?
Yeah pretty much.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote