View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

I've went from OD to OSG LSD. After one year it's the best mod I've done till this day. Worth it in every way possible. Especially since I track and like to get a little sideways from time to time. It's makes the car much more predictable when laying down power. At the track I can get on the throttle more and sooner when exiting. Not to mention the how the unit locks 50% under hard braking which is amazing how this assist you in the braking zones. The OSG is defiantly designed better and has an edge over other LSD. Does cost more and some other parts are required like a axle stub (about $150) but you will think nothing of when you put that baby to use. Just only use OSG fluid only and never think back.