View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
Yes it is. The performance diiference in my Porsche Boxster from stock bushings to monoballs was astounding. Anything that holds alignment better and frees up suspension rotation at pivot points is good.

I just wish SPL would do a front arm! please please pretty please!

Eventually all bushings On my car will be replaced with spl parts. It's about half the cost of my Boxster monoball conversion too!
I did talk to the guy at SPL on the phone the other day for about 10 minutes. He said they have sponsored two Z's that are racing in the continental tire sports car challenge this past weekend that are running there front camber arms and will be waiting on there report to make the decision if those will be the ones they put into production in the next month. Which I did reply you've said that before and that day hasn't come. But we'll see. I told him there is a market for them on the boards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkruel55 View Post
Where did you get these parts?
THMotorsports has the best pricing on all these parts with free shipping.