View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road
Default Multiple Misfire and Cam Sensor

Okay guys.

I decided to start a thread on here b/c I feel not enough people are looking at my nitrous thread to actually chime in on their thoughts. A few weeks back we had a bad misfire while using the nitrous during a data logging session and all the spark plugs were pretty much fried. I replaced the spark plugs and the car started up just fine but the car is running like crap. As you can see by the title those are the codes I am getting when I connect my cipher cable to the computer using uprev. We have checked the new plugs, they are still good, the coil packs are good. I drove it yesterday to move the car b/c we were on the assumption this motor is done but that can't be the case. It starts up just fine, no black smoke or oil in any weird places and no tapping, winding, grinding noises coming from the engine itself. When I drove it she was obviously sluggish but still revved it up to 7grand on each shift and got the car up to 100. Just runs like crap. We are wondering if it could be something on the fuel side possibly bad injectors. Anybody got any thoughts on this?

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote