Thread: vendors
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS370Z View Post
I'm in the market for an exhaust system. Thinking of Borla but not sure yet. I googled a few brands throwing, "Canadian" in the search and it's the same old frustration, web sites that only list brands with no pricing, broken links, it goes on and on. I'd like to buy here but the Canadian vendors (if you can find them) seem so difficult and elusive. Guess I'll look stateside. I got some spacers from Fred Beans and it was flawless. Props to them.
I googled and sourced a place in the States for a Borla last year. It was a lot cheaper than what any of the forum sponsors were offering. For whatever reason, in most instances it's cheaper, even with paying shipping and duty, to bring it up from the States as opposed to buying it in Canada.
IDZRVIT is offline   Reply With Quote