View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 05:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

The best compliment I got on my Z wasn't in words. I was parked at the video store as my wife went in to return a movie.

A japanese man, with his 2 sons (est ages around 4and 8 years old) sees my car. He stops both his kids about 7 feet away. He kneels down and puts his youngest son to lean on his knee, while getting the attention of his older one.
He points at the car and starts telling the kids something in his native language. His face filled with enormous pride. He looked at the car with so much admiration for what his country made. And watching him share it with his children with that look of pride on his face was the biggest compliment ever. They stayed around 30 seconds kneeled down talking to his kids. Then when he got up... he waved at me and gave me the hugest thumbs up I ever got driving any car. As he went to walk in the establishment, they kept scoping every line and curve of my ride.
He really made me feel proud to own my Z. I've gotten a lot of huge verbal compliments on my Z. But this one was filled with so much emotion in that mans face. Its something I will never forget.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote