View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

the best is when the elderly folk walk up after seeing my car and start telling me stories of days of old.... of their 240, 280z's.... how they would take it to the strip every friday and saturday night and just lay the rubber down. Their memories of speed and avoiding the Cops. the thrill and the excitement of the wind against their faces. the longing for their Z sports car again...... and at the end of it all..... just plain and simple..... admiration..... thats what i enjoy.

Plain and simple....the Z community......

Last edited by Nismo89; 06-23-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote