View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #37 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi_g35 View Post
UPDATE FROM THE OWNER

I wasnt sure if anything would happen until Monday but I got a call from the owner of Rennen International this afternoon. Seems like a really good guy and had no idea any of this was going on. He is very much an old school type of kat, not connected to the forums or even checks social media, but he had gotten a call from a client and called me personally. We talked for a little while and completely heard me out. The owner was very humble, apologetic and embarrassed at the level it had reached. I completely understood his stand point about the finisher's delays but made it clear that someone must be held accountable. He guaranteed that my wheels will be in immaculate condition, shipping Monday & I have his personal contact info to confirm with him that they did & to verify their condition once received. I will be working with him directly and hopefully have a resolution by the middle of next week.

Thanks for all the support guys... Ill make sure to keep everyone updated!!
Great to hear,I also went thru a similar wheel situation waiting 10 months for wheels and I was told 2 months then had to send the front one's back to get the offset changed and that took another month.

anyway very cool post pics when you get them on your car.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq