View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 08:09 AM   #27 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I'd like to point something else out. Go read those texts that this guy Richard sent, and then read Tony's posts and compare the grammar. Tony's character is completely different than Richards. I'm not trying to be judgmental, but anyone in management, especially a GM, should never respond to customers like that. Just take the time to type "you" instead of U. In my opinion Richard doesn't have a shred of professionally, and just by reading those texts, I wouldn't have confidence in his intelligence, and therefore wouldn't do business with him because he sounds like a dumbass scumbag. I don't want to give thousands of my hard-earned dollars to a dumbass scumbag. When I talked to Tony, I was immediately impressed by the type of person he was, and had absolutely no problem giving him almost $3000 and waiting 3 months for my exhaust.

Rennen needs to wake up and realize that they won't stay in business like this for long. I personally will never buy anything from them just because of the personality Richard has portrayed for himself. My 15 year old brother uses better grammar than him, and it sounds like he could run the company better as well.

Sent from my iPhizzle using magic and new fangled science stuff

Also speaking of Tony I bought my exhaust a year ago and called him up during the middle of the day to ask his opinion on a unrelated topic (not about things he sells)and he talked to me for 45 minutes and really filled in the blank about the pros and cons of what we were talking about,now you want to about a great guy to do business with.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq