View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ajobie
Base Member

Drives: it like it's stolen
Ajobie is on a distinguished road
Post new to the forum

Well first let me introduce my self, my name is James, I currently live in Albuquerque NM. i move around a lot, (since I am in the military). I was pretty big into forums when I owned my first Z (07 350 coupe enthusiast). My wife at the time was a real pain and i ended up getting on the forum less and less. Now I'm divorced and figured that I would register to this forum since it seems like the best one for 370Z's.

I have lived in New Mexico for 2.5 years now. I transfered here from Texas (my ex wanted to move clsoer to home, she is from New Mexico). After living here for 8 months I cought her cheating on me and a divorce was soon on the way. I managed to keep my 3 month old (aat the time) 370Z roadster and the house.

Fast forward a little over a year and here I am. I now have orders to Japan, and wont be able to take my Z with me, but I have been through to much with this car to get rid of it. I have big plans for my car when I get back, I plan on saving as much money as I can while I'm over there, and when i get back the first thing on the list is the GTM stage II SC and a nice looking body kit as well as blacked out headlights.

Last edited by Ajobie; 06-23-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Ajobie is offline   Reply With Quote