Thread: Bye-Bye Z
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #98 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinPark View Post
DUDE!!!! That must've been the daughter of the girl that did it to me when I was driving my tricked out Pinto back in the 70's! I hope she was better looking than her Mom!
could've been ! haha, i was just waiting in line at Rita's waiting to order and...up pulls the truck, and WHAM! that door flew open so fast , im sure there was some sort of Whiplash. lol jump down and run, literally run, over to it and snap the photo's then get into line behind me.....its reactions like that, that are just not just rewarding but flat out hilarious. didnt expect that at all :P .... hey id take that anyday over power! lol
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote