Thread: Bye-Bye Z
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #88 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owi1kenobi View Post

The z is a true sports car. I tried sitting on a mustang gt that is and it feels like sitting on a performance sedan but as soon as i sat on the the Z there is no looking back. Plus the thing i don't like about stang is that they have the cheaper v6 model which makes the car so common , you can almost see it in every stop light while the 370z is exactly the opposite of that. I'm not driving an exotic car but it sure feels like it.

this is the exact way i feel as i walk towards the Z no matter where im at and despite the few 2.0 Turbo red Genesis guys that fly out of nowhere into (nearly) my bumper.... i get head nods, classic Z stories and big thumbs up

i even had this girl must've been 16-17, fling open the door to her (im guessing dads truck) and whip out her camera phone , run over to my car and proceed to snap pictures, all the while saying "OMG............OMG.....OMG.."

i dont care if you drive a Z or a pinto. when you get a reaction like that from someone, you get a boost. despite age. The Z is just awesome. just.... just.... awesome...
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote