View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawlessZ View Post
Actually the ridges are the cool thing I love about the knob...Since it is a lot of hard work to burn the inside of the ridge blue without the outsides of the line changing colors so that's pretty much custom crafted...

Yeah the guy I bought it from was complaining about it getting hot as well but he lives in Hawaii. Lets just see how it goes If I end up keeping it, hoping it wont get affected because I don't park under the sun much.

Go for it!!! Looks great. I think the ridges are probably one of those things that looks better in person than on pics. But it still looks pretty hot on pix. Congrats and rep for cool mod.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote