View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #287 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is sitting at home all by itself waiting for me to come home and unwrap it. I just got conformation it was delivered and signed for! Silly question, but can the shipping box fit in the Z? or do I have to unpack it all and lay it in the hatch for transport? I'll have to go to the installer (P tuning). I know its easy to install and I have done exhausts, camshafts, brakes and all kinds of work before on cars and bikes when I had a house, but I live in a condo now and no working on cars in there. I got nasty looks from co-owners when I did the dynamatt....Plus I'm lazy now, and at 49 and have lost enough blood with busted knuckles in the past crawling in and around cars and bikes. I would rather just pay somebody to do the work at this point.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote