View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 02:27 PM   #145 (permalink)
Lone Wolf 75
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG 6M
Lone Wolf 75 will become famous soon enough

Let's see:

1) 1983 Datsun/Nissan 810 Maxima - it had the same (although likely detuned) inline 6 2.4L that was originally in the 240Z. Sadly, I totalled it on when I drove over a patch of black ice and ended up in a ditch

2) 1976 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Big, heavy, and fast. One of my HS Girlfriends nicknamed it "The Beast." I always wanted to restore it, but was a poor college student at the time.

3) 1979 Oldmobile Omega - Nothing remarkable about this one.

4) 1986 Toyota Camry - I used to joke that this car used to have 88 hp, but about 40 of the horses died somewhere along the way. This was my first manual transmission, I ended up replacing two clutches.

5) 1988 Ford Thunderturd - One of my friends called this thing the "Millennium Falcon," I preferred "The Big White Dehydrated Piece of Dog Sh!t" since this vehicle cost me tremendous amounts of money to keep it running. My favorite failure was when the digital dashboard would die whenever I turned on the headlights, so that at night I had no idea what speed I was going.

6) 1992 Subaru Legacy L - This car was the most reliable that I ever had. A bit austere and underpowered, but still a good car that got phenomenal gas mileage.

7) 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX - A great car. Although quirky looking, it was a great reliable, fun to drive, good performing car. There were a few things I felt like I needed to modify to get it to look and perform the way I wanted it.

8) 2009 Nissan 370Z - Bought in late July '09. I love it.
Lone Wolf 75 is offline   Reply With Quote