View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #1703 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Morning Gurney. Sounds like a good weekend

It's Friday Friday Friday....

The good news, tomorrow is Friday!

I would have gladly made an appointment to make sure the right guy is working on my Z. Sucks that the weather isn't cooperating for you. Look at the bright side, you ghetto detail your Z again.

Good morning Ms.Pint Have a great day!
Yeah, detailing my Z is a labor of love!

I forgot to mention that the wife came home while I was detailing the Z on Wednesday and she said, "Why don't you treat me like that?" I had my Porter Cable buffer in hand and was applying wax. She said, "You should get some devices to work on my body." I presumed that she was talking about massage stuff. I didn't respond with words ... only a preoccupied facial expression. Then, she was like, "You look like you want to get back to what you're doing." I said, "I gotta get this done before night fall." Plus, the mosquitos were starting to attack. Can I find massage tools at AutoGeek?