Thread: Bye-Bye Z
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #76 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

there's no denying the Power difference between the Z vs the Stang, in the "affordable Sports car" category. on paper from just a power stand point the Stang stands alone. with 400 plus stock HP vs the Z's 332 stock HP, to each of their own they are both very good Sports cars, for me it was a matter of i guess... feel, the look. how i felt when i sat in the car.. did i feel lik i was in a sports car? exc.... i test drove the 5.0 and the Z and the 5.0 power wise omg so sweet. lol. but from the overall sporty LOOK ..... i just felt the Z had it. i felt like the Z was just Calling to me, unlike when i sat in the Stang, although it had the power (boy did it ever lol) the Z was calling to me JUST a little more. and im very VERY happy with Ironhide. (yes i named my car after Optimus Primes right hand man, want to fight about it? haha )
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote