View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #1698 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Actually, I'm on the road Monday. Half-day training in a salon that's only an hour from home, so not too bad.
I can't complain. I chose to have two jobs. The experiences, the people I meet and the travel opportunities are worth the time commitment.
hey luna- that's cool. i hate traveling... but my job requiries it so i use to do it every week. local car buddies could not understand why i couldnt make it to their weekly meets. lol unfortunately for me (maybe fortunate for you) i was usually in another state or country typically out 2-4 days at a time, international was usually 10days+

that was also another reason i had a dd... i hate parking my car at the airport long-term parking. sun, rain, bird crap, dings, scratches..

these days with picking up the kids afterschool and stuff, ive been waivered not to have to travel unless i could or wanted to. i still do one day trips by air off and on, but mostly only visit local customers by car every week that i can be back home in time to do dad duties.