Thread: Bye-Bye Z
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #72 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS370Z View Post
I test drove a 2012 5.0 for an entire weekend and it was a very nice car IMHO. It had real nice power. From highway speed to 100+ it was insane. Handled quite nicely. I could never understand all the hate toward other vehicles. The car is very capable and if you are out driving it's potential on the streets you are asking for very big trouble. On the track, I'm sure it's very capable too. I was leaning toward the stang but just thought the Z suited my likes better. I'd go for the Mustang if it weren't for the Z, that or a WRX.
+1

Although I must say, I can't imagine actually purchasing any of the vehicles you mentioned.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote