View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
bdbaity
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z
bdbaity is on a distinguished road
Default Want to Trade: Fast Intentions TDX 12" Resonator for 18" resonator - NC

I just installed my Fast Intentions TDX exhaust back in early April and I have determined that the 12" resonators is a little too loud for my liking as the Z is my daily driver. This sound is awesome and very powerful sounding just a little bit too loud for me.

I am looking to trade the 12" resonators for the 18" resonators if anyone thinks the 18" is too quiet for their liking and wants something a little louder.

I would prefer someone local so we can swap out on the spot. I am located in the Greensboro area of NC.

If not local you would need to ship your resonator to me and I would ship you mine as this is my only car. I would prefer the resonators being less than a year old as I believe FI did a slight redesign to raise the exhaust further from the ground and I wouldn't want any clearance issues.

I don't really check PM's too much so please email me at bdbaity@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks for looking!

*Please don't inquire about buying my exhaust or trading out for another exhaust as I am not interested. Thanks!

Last edited by bdbaity; 06-21-2012 at 03:23 PM.
bdbaity is offline   Reply With Quote