View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #599 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Well all the hating can stop to a degree. The whole thing I liked about the Lebron hate was the basis was on he guaranteed not 5 not 6 not 7. But yet on their first year of the Miami Big 3 he could not deliver and faded in last years Finals just like he did in the Playoffs when he was with Cleveland. With that said you have to give him some due in the fact that he had a hand in the Heat winning their first championship with him on the team. You can say a lot to try and take away from that fact but that fact remains.

Now OKC is a young team and have showed that during this series with several mental mistakes. And they can still play with the Heat with it coming down to the final possession to determine the game. They aren't going anywhere and I expect Durant to get his first championship in the coming years. Barring a miracle comeback and gets it this year of course.

I am hoping they can at least push the series back to OKC and make a run just like they did with San Antonio.

The MJ comparison is insane until the end of his career to see where he stacks up.
very true indeed, they still have not grasped the nba finals floor experience. Miami has already been to the finals before, so they know what to expect. I like what Magic Johnson said in the post game rec cap, "Durant shouldn't take this loss as a means to quit, he is young and had plenty of time ahead of him, he needs to work on what he can do better, and get his team on the right path to victory to win a NBA finals win next year". Durant is no slacker though, he is averaging the same pts% as LBJ although in the post season (other than the San Anotonio series) that went down. I think the team def needs to have more offensive premise, I see westbrook and Durant making many of the shots. Harden and Sefolsha,(spelled wrong i know) need to score more buckets. Did you see the stats the other day for the team vs durant and westbrook?? They combined had 71 points, while the rest of the team, Ill say that again the rest of the team only had 27. Thats just unacceptable, especially in a finals series.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote