View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 11:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mr C
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z,
Mr C is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
so the weirdest thing happened to me yesterday while i was driving..... all of a sudden my cruise control light starts flashing outa no where... i press the button try and off it and it just keeps blinking.... everything was normal on the gauges... so i just drive home like regular... trying to figure wtf is going again... i floor it.. the power is there, nothing was different...

so i get home park it... turn it off and then wait like 30 secs, start it again and its STILL blinking, so i make up my mind to move out my cars to the front so i can park my z under the garage to work on it and by the time i start my car it was at least 10 mins the light magically stopped blinking?!? i press the buttons on the steering wheel to make it blink and it doesnt do it... everything works.. i could ON and OFF the light with the button.... so my question is wat the heck was going on? should i be worried?
Not sure if this is related, but when I had cruise control problems, wouldnt engage, flashing cruise and limit indicators, it turned out to be a probloem with one of the wires in the steering column harness. I got it changed under warrenty and the problem has never come back since.

Hope that helps