View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #579 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
At the end of the day man hes a great player, if you are a true nba fan, then you will put that aside and respect the man for his talents. I dont think you should let personal traits of a player overshadow his talents.

For example, Michael Jackson, love his music, even though people criticized him for a being a child molester or whatever I didn't let that infleunce my judgement on his musical talents, just becasue he was a child molester it did not make me see him as a bad musician. Similary, just becasue Lebron is cocky, a bad decsion maker or w.e. it shouldn't lead you away from the reason why he is great....because of his basketball skills. I hope you understand..
Now you are making an accusation of a player that never was convicted for it. Comparing orange with apples

To compare Jordan with Lebron, Lebron has a Looooong waay to go!
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote