View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #578 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
At the end of the day man hes a great player, if you are a true nba fan, then you will put that aside and respect the man for his talents. I dont think you should let personal traits of a player overshadow his talents.

For example, Michael Jackson, love his music, even though people criticized him for a being a child molester or whatever I didn't let that infleunce my judgement on his musical talents, just becasue he was a child molester it did not make me see him as a bad musician. Similary, just becasue Lebron is cocky, a bad decsion maker or w.e. it shouldn't lead you away from the reason why he is great....because of his basketball skills. I hope you understand..
here let me quote it again....bottom line, we are here to discuss basketball who cares who lebron fcks, marries, yells at, is mean to, lol. HE IS A GREAT PLAYER and his personal life shouldn't be used to judge his basketballl talent. that is all.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote