View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #572 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
LOL so what? He still makes more money that any of his "dislikers" is one of if not the best player in the NBA, is on the road to get his first and maybe one of his many rings. If you still personally hate a man when he is on the path to sucess you are a failure yourself. point blank period.

Calling someone you have no idea about a failure is pretty low in itself.

I already said of why I don't like him and that has nothing to do with basketball directly, therefore, basketball success does not change my opinion of him. If you read my pervious posts, you would have seen that I don't like him because I think he is a terrible decision maker and a bad example of what a good athlete and sportsman should be. He is blessed with great talent, but does not have discipline and maturity a 27 years old athelete should have.