View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 12:01 PM   #71 (permalink)
Shunya
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: You Crazy!
Shunya is a glorious beacon of lightShunya is a glorious beacon of lightShunya is a glorious beacon of lightShunya is a glorious beacon of lightShunya is a glorious beacon of lightShunya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
I just don't like seeing people unfairly bullied, guys. That's my only interest in this. If someone a-hole started attacking you (nogood) and Shunya, saying that you have no right to opinions on this board because neither one of you own 370Zs, I'd be standing up for you too. And if you guys stood up for yourselves only for someone to come in afterwards and say 'who gives a rat's ***?', I'd be right there too, defending your right to stand up for yourself against unwarranted attacks.

I've seen pics of both his cars. Long time ago though. Both his cars are black.
Just because I'm waiting for my Z to arrive doesn't mean i ain't getting one.
If someone comes up to the both of us telling us we dun have the right to give opinion on this board then I'd tell them that imho I believe I have all the rights to give opinion on this board due to 1st I'm a premium member, 2nd I am one of the top posters on this forum. i believe this is enough for me to earn rights of posting on this forum don't you think so? thanks alot for backing us up if we were ever in need of help but I don't think it's needed at this very moment. maybe helping polo boy is a better idea.

Btw just FYI because you've seen pictures of the cars parked together doesn't mean he owns them to some people.