View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 06:24 AM   #20 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSIZZLE View Post
i have worked at a car dealership for 13 years and it boggles my mind how the op could possibly blame the dealership for not knowing his car doesn't have the sports package!! The car has different rims, different brakes, plus the the other features like syncro rev matching & limited slip!! If you were told the car had bluetooth and it didn't i could understand that or heated seats or something minor like that!! the sports package is $3030, how do you not know if you paid for that or if it wasn't on your window sticker!?!

Ah, a victim of his own ignorance and laziness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSIZZLE View Post
i just read a few more of his posts and allot of them make no sense!

None of them make any sense.

he has a base z how is it a 50k car??
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman_4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Thumper View Post
Sounds intelligent...
definitely from the gifted program

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGAWAGA View Post
troll...
that's a compliment
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote