View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:50 AM   #35 (permalink)
Coon-azz
Track Member

Drives: '12 370z Sport DD
Coon-azz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Girl with tattooed face admits she wanted all 56 stars

A TEENAGE girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept has admitted she lied and was awake the whole time.

London's Daily Telegraph reported Kimberley Vlaminck, who said she fell asleep after asking for only three stars, lied because her father was "furious".

She initially insisted she dozed had off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.
The Belgian teen blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions and threatened to sue.

But the Telegraph reported the 18-year-old has confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what the tattooist was doing.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and that the tattooist had made a mistake."

Girl with tattooed face admits she wanted all 56 stars | News.com.au
Just another example of a chick playing the "girl" card to cover up her BS!