View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
blaQouT
Base Member

Drives: .
blaQouT is on a distinguished road

I see. Thanks for sharing your experience. We got similar tastes and needs. Time to get rid of our 5ATs and for me to get a white 6mt 370z like you! haha. GLWS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
Geezus OP! I am doing the exactly same thing as you doing. Here is my thread on the drivers site.

FS: 2006 G35 Coupe w/ HKS Hipermax III Coilovers - G35Driver

And you only posted it for 2 weeks? I posted it for 2 monthes! Guess what, only 2 people on the forum asked me about the car. Both of them wanted the stock bodykits and stock rims. So you see what I did? I parted out everything. Got 3-4k just for the parts and STILL selling the stock g35 at the same price I posted. And now, I can go sale them everywhere and get more people interested.

Here is the thing, only people in certain group(like on the g35 forum) will interested in modified G35. But those people are prefer 6MT. For majority of people out there will prefer a stock car. Even people like me would prefer to get a stock car to begin with. Coz I have my own choises on mods and I don't want to get a half baked project car.

As for the price, I do think $19k is bit too high. $18k is more reasonable to start with. Also try to put back the stock rims to make it look legit and tell people you have extra set of rims for winter. Or sell the aftermarket rims after you sell the car. This is what I am doing now.

And the last not the least, don't try to bump your FS thread on top of my FS thread over there!!! Naw, just kidding.:P Good luck with your sales!
blaQouT is offline   Reply With Quote