View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
blaQouT
Base Member

Drives: .
blaQouT is on a distinguished road

Ok, 1 offer up until today after 2-3 weeks after it was on sale. At the time 17.5 was below what I wanted. A few weeks ago, when that 17.5 was put out there, I wanted at least 19k, but after a few weeks, I realized that was too far fetched. But now I have faith in getting at least 18-18.5 with no problems. And $500 is $500. It can be worth a lot to many people.

Honestly, I thought I was going to get much more interest on the car and even my friends couldn't believe it. So I was scratching my head and decided to ask around. I wanted advice for ways to get more attention and seeing if selling it as stock would be better.

Many people are saying I can get a bigger audience and make more money if I sold it stock and the mods separately. This is advice that I did not really take for granted up until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280z/300zx View Post
No offense, but if you are dead set on holding on your current course of action selling your car then why did you bother asking our advice?

Secondly, you originally posted that you weren't getting any offers or interest in your car. This was in the first sentence of your post. Now your saying you just got an offer for 17500. So which is it? Also if you want 18k and you got an offer for 17500 you really should have just taken it. Is $500 really worth the hassle of continuing to worry about selling your car and delaying getting into a 370z like you want?

Lastly, yes, the price your asking may be fair but your asking why the car isn't getting loads of offers and calls. If you want your choice of people bidding on your car and loads of calls coming in you have to drop the price. Simple as that. If you want a fair/high price for your car then you will have to be patient and wait for the right buyer to come along looking for a blk/blk combo with some simple mods. This could take weeks or months. You want to sell something fast drop the price, otherwise it just takes time.

so which is it, patience or money?
blaQouT is offline   Reply With Quote