View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
sparky
Track Member

Drives: 12 370Z GM AT
sparky is just really nicesparky is just really nicesparky is just really nicesparky is just really nicesparky is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
SO true!

I had an argument last night with my girlfriend...

She asked me to grab her a glass of juice when I had a second because she was busy. I forget, she reminds me, I go get her juice and I got myself some cookies and milk since I was still hungry after my tiny dinner.

I sit down, hand her the glass of juice, and proceed to dunk my cookies in my milk. She grabs a cookie, and puts her hand out for the glass of milk. I hand it to her. She holds her cookie in my milk for a solid 45 seconds or so. Ok, no big deal... She hands the glass back, I dunk cookie for like 5 seconds, and set glass down. She repeats her marathon dunking session while I'm sitting there waiting for my milk... sets glass down, blah blah same thing again. I jokingly say "Looks like there's a bit of a bottle-neck here..." in reference to her decades-long dunking of cookies in MY milk. She takes a bit from her cookie... AND DUNKS IT AGAIN, FOR ANOTHER

To avoid a fight, I just went and got my own glass. I came back, and she'd drank the majority of my milk. Without knowing that I was going to get my own glass. Fight ensues... Apparently I'm the bad guy because I didn't expressly state that I didn't want to share my milk.

Yes, my gf and I had a 20 minute argument about milk and cookies last night. I think part of why I was so upset was because that's not like her, at all. She's never selfish or anything like that.
Mood swing ~ check her sock drawer for drug paraphernalia.