View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

for the amuse side .... i assume its from shine... if it is... then no mods needed... they fit really nice.... remove the stock one by unbolting the 8 10mm bolts under the car the screws in the front portion in back of the tire and the ones in the rear tire located in front of it... pull the upper portion of the side skirt to release the tabs and take out the double stick mounting tape.. then slide it forward and voila install the new ones....

as for the fenders.... from what ive seen... i would recommend bringing it to a body shop.... even if the fenders i got are carbon signals it seems that both carbon and uam has issues near the fender door gap..... its either a huge gap... or its so close you gotta really keep messing with it so you can get it to look factory

for the front bumper.... you will have to CUT the oem splash guards so the bumper will fit.... you do this even with the real kit so no worries... now the hard part is that on the front diffuser part... the holes dont line up at all..... none of them do... so you will have to dremel new holes so that you can put the bolts in the factory parts

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 06-19-2012 at 02:49 PM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote