View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #32 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I hope that works out for you, but I'm telling you as I would to a friend that working out takes more effort than you could imagine.... and isn't done out of convenience. If going to the gym by yourself is tough, try bringing a friend with you. As with anything else, it's easier with someone else next to you. It all sounds like excuses I use to make...and they are excuses. You just gotta look at yourself & man the f*ck up. You have to approach every aspect of your life with the same effort. It means cutting out all aspects of being lazy, which got you in this shape in the first place. Working out is hard work. It's not fun some days, but I do it anyways. Your chances of quiting are greater if you just work out at home. You might be able to sustain it for a few weeks...maybe even months...but could you imagine yourself being motivated to do it the rest of your life? Being in a gym gets you in the state of mind and purpose. You might still quit, but your chances of succeeding will double....and it doesn't neccessarily have to be a formal type of gym either. It just has to be outside your comfort zone (running/biking/kayaking etc.).

lol, I'm not saying you stare at them. Women like seeing guys work out just as much as we like seeing them work out. It's a mixed bag, but for the most part, neither really care. It's all about attitude, all you have to do, is not act like a creep. You can't put yourself down like that. It gets you no where to think negatively. You have to realize beautiful women, any woman, only care about one thing when it comes to appearance...and it isn't how the guy looks. It's themselves. They aren't repulsed or disgusted by you...they want to know they look good. A lot of the myth that say women don't like working out with guys comes from people thinking they feel uncomfortable being stared at. The fact is, they're just as insecure about their bodies as you are...if not more so. Five extra pounds to an attractive skinny girl is how you would feel with thirty extra pounds. So pretty much talk about something else besides working out if you want to approach a girl at the gym.
All I can say is, while your intent is in the right place, you don't know me and are presuming a lot which is inaccurate.

If you got to know me, walked a mile in my shoes, you might understand.

Also, it is a fact that women don't like working out around men as much. This is why female-only gyms are very popular, and male-only gyms close within weeks. Some women go to the gym to work out and not get hit on all the time.

Last edited by shadoquad; 06-18-2012 at 02:31 PM.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote