View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #3217 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Also, an update...

The post-cruise for the AAM meet is now no longer officially linked to their meet. So, I'll leave it up to yall if you want to do winding roads or just cruise to a group dinner afterwards at Ram's Head.
I'd rather do winding roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Traitor3.5 View Post
Yeah it's a bit of a hike for you... I'm sure you can find a solid detailing shop close to you in MD.

This is another shot I like showing the reflections:

Car looks good man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
It feels a little more peppy but I haven't had a good chance yet to open her up and see a difference.
Cool, let me know how it is. Thinking about getting mine done maybe towards the end of the year or some time next year.