View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Home gyms don't work. It's about motivation...and being around other people trying just as hard is motivating in itself. I'm not saying it's not effective or impossible if you put in the amount of time at home, but for most people there are just too many distractions.
This is going to work better. Gyms dissuade me from exercise unless they are extremely convenient (at work or at home). They're full of dirty people. The plan I've hatched will work because I am properly using distraction. The television with netflix ensures that I will be glued to something while exercising. The time will pass enjoyably. It is literally on my way to bed. It will be impossible to ignore. And it is not in a room where I regularly put laundry or whatnot to clutter things up.

Quote:
Just remember that hot chicks love working out. If that isn't motivation enough to go, I don't know what is. .
Men like working out around women, women do not like working out around men lol.

Beautiful women don't drive me to exercise at gyms. They're pretty repulsed by me. Even if I lost 100 lbs at this point, they would still be disgusted by me. I know, I've been there before.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote