View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
Z34Driver
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PW M6
Z34Driver is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I'm definitely adding a lot more exercise starting today. I do incorporate lots of greens, veggies, some fruit and nuts in my diet on most days. I don't always have bacon for breakfast, but if it's available I usually do. This is just the breakfast that I stole from my friend, as he lost 70lbs eating it every day, and it's really easy to make.

I have not checked my bloodwork though. I will say after gaining the weight that I basically just lost, I went to the doc. This was the first and only time that my blood pressure has not been right in the 120 / 80 range, it was really high for me this time, I think like 150 / 138 or something like that. Which scared me because of my family history.

I'm just not certain that I'm burning more calories than I'm taking in, considering I have only really exercised 1 time in this 32 day period. Many days I do not even leave my apartment, so the only physical activity is literally walking from room to room throughout the day, and the small dog walks periodically. I also have no clue how many calories are burned daily, walking from room to room...so I very well could be...
Z34Driver is offline   Reply With Quote