View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #57 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Sports View Post
Update, They tested a car with Just flashing a license on it, NO other changes were made and the car failed. This is a Stock car with no mods that would cause a failure. So it would appear their license signature changes the Rom enough for the computer to reject the car refer it to the MAC.
Dent has told me 50 times they WANT to tune using Uprev as it is a very good product but cant afford to have customers coming back to them with rejections.
It seems now that people in Mass that are getting inspections going forward will fail if they have changes in the Rom that the state is able to see.
Someone needs to find a way to get an image of the stock Rom/ecu to reflash it back.

Bummer for me until someone figures this out.
Why is it so hard to give details, So the car was flashed with the UPREV stock tune? I like the elussivness" on a stock car with no mods that would fail", So does it have mods off anykind or not, Was the car driving for the 90-100 miles for the ECU to reset, There are to many holes in this story AGAIN. But just food for thought how does a 500 WHP GTR pass and you stock car with what you say with NO mods pass?? Just curious. This whole thread is still full of usless information and should be closed.

If you wanted to help some one you would list the mods if any, or say "COMPLETLY STOCK" not" With no mods that would fail". I'm done in here