View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #26 (permalink)
Z34Driver
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PW M6
Z34Driver is on a distinguished road

From what I have experienced, this could easily be maintained long term. I have heard of other diets like Atkins, but Primal seems to be more of a total package. However, I haven't had any intense workouts yet...Really I guess it just depends on what you want out of it. My goal here was to try something that I thought I could not do for 30 days, and the results have been great, and I feel great compared to how I did before. Once you reach your target weight, you can maintain it by living in the 150-200g of carbs per day range....

Other workings of my lifestyle give me a voracious appetite appetite when I get off of work, without fail...which is another reason I thought this change would not work for me...I was def. too lazy to prepare anything.

However, if I can get by on 2 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, a salad with some chicken, and two pieces of Cauliflower pizza, after work for a whole day, and be fully satisfied all day, even after work, I think there is something to be said about that. Mainly because my caloric intake was probably somewhere around 5-5500 calories per day range before this change.
Z34Driver is offline   Reply With Quote