View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

The bumper is $700, but you might be able to talk them down, especially if you're buying a decent amount of things from them... Cross reference the prices with Courtesy Nissan first, and know that they can probably do another 10% less than that advertised price... (If you decide to buy from them ask for Hunter and say Andrew with the JDM tail lights sent you)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
I would just go visit your local Nissan dealer and order the parts for the front conversion. You can save $ on shipping as you can just pick it up there and take it to the body shop to paint it. You might be waiting a long time otherwise. If you need the complete part list I can send it to you, send me a PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote