View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
elmo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 307z 6mt
elmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-of-E View Post
Be REALLY CAREFUL about those S-Tunes or NISMO parts. I know they're not Toyotas, but I've deal with dealer/mfr warranties on Toyotas and Hondas and they usually do not cover these "racing parts." The dealership is just sending back info saying broken OEM part back to HQ.

Thats what my dealer suggested when I got my oil change that nismo parts are the only thing they will warranty but idk I feel like if I'm gonna spend the money on nismo parts I wanna get more power out the parts I'm buying but idk ...thanks for all the info guys I think imma look into a CAI for my first mod . Oh and since I'm new would you guys know how to get that G37 sound out the car idk if it's the exhaust or what I just like it .
elmo is offline   Reply With Quote