View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 08:57 AM   #27 (permalink)
Havok
Base Member

Drives: United States
Havok is on a distinguished road

Got mine on this weekend, on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being easy and 10 being nearly impossible, this would be way below a 1. Very simple and straight forward. If your lowered you will have to jack up your car enough to get ur arm under the fender. I was worried about these because I have a carbon fiber hood, I was worried theyd be to strong or cause some hood bulge, however theres not alot of weight difference in the carbon fiber and the stock hood, as of right now I would say these are safe for carbon fiber, with no hood bulge and no real stress that I can feel because of them. I would recommend these to everyone. Id def say its a must have and the z should have came from the factory this way.Im going to get pictures and a video up for those of you questioning or that are on the fence and have doubts. the only downside is that I feel that it should have came with some sort of directions. If nothing else it needed something noting which side of the strut went where. for I could see someone scratching there head for a minute untill they figured it out.

As always Z1 does not fail to impress.