View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWest View Post
i was going the speedlimit because it was right by a cop station. This road is pretty famous for deer but never thought this would happen to me.
thought the exact same thing , last year sometime during their " mating" season, i knew if i took the backroads my car would get smashed.

i took the Main road to avoid the deer and guess what? dang deer STILL found me. coming home and down the hill at around 930 pm that night i saw it hop the fence and begin walking out right infront of me, i slowed down to 15-20 mph, and blared the horn, thinking to scare it the other way right? errr wrong, it ran right at the car, and collided with the driver side left front fender and slid the entire length of my car, got up and ran off. i was so mad. cursing and chasing the dang thing. wasnt too too bad, but still left a nice dent in the fender.

just goes to show you..... Expect the Unexpected.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote