View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am glad you are OK and your insurance should take care of it. Do you get to keep the meat? It is already tenderized courtesy of the Z.
As Chris mentioned before, taking the deer back with you is considered poaching... Living in Wisconsin for school, I asked a friend of mine what happens if he were to run over a deer.

Well, first, you call Fish and Game, who will either instruct you to shoot if if you're a hunter with a valid license, or they will shoot it themselves if the deer is still alive. At that point, various things happen, since you can technically only keep it if you've got a valid hunting license, but at the same time, only during the proper season and only if you've got a tag... the story was long and convoluted, and I'm sure any hunter will have a better idea, but long story short...

You can't keep the meat! TenderiZed as it is. Could go for a venison sausage for breakfast right now.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote