View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 06:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ecain18
Base Member

Drives: 2008 g37 k51 6mt
Ecain18 is on a distinguished road
Default Fast intentions LTH, amuse titanium y pipe, unorthodox racing pulleys

Everything is sold! Mods lock it down

Hey guys, im actually new on here as i have a g37 and not a 370z, but the parts i have for sale on myg37 seem more desireable here. Anyways, Having a Mini Part Out:

1) Ceramic Coated Fast Intentions Long Tube Headers complete with Top 02 Sensors already extended for you. These can be a complete PITA to get out and are very Expensive to replace if yours get messed up when you try to take them out. I already have them extended so they fit perfect, NO CEL CODE! These brand new are over 1700.00 for the LTH with the Ceramic coating I am including the 02 sensors which are over 200 each if yours are seized in your stock manifold. These are in good condition. 1 Slight Rock when I dropped my hammer which can be viewed in the pictures but doesn't affect anything. Those are not scratches either, just dirt from the floor.

Approx 1000 Miles. These did not pair well with my Amuse exhaust. F.I. said they were truly developed for a dual exhaust system.

$1200 FIRM + Shipping and Paypal fees

2) Unorthodx Racing Pulley Set: Stock Size Crank Pulley and Alternator Pulley
Brand New never installed

$175.00 for the Set

3) Amuse Titanium Y Pipe.

$900.00

For Sale Amuse Titanium Y-pipe - MyG37

If any of you question my integrity, I can take pictures with my name in the picture. For some reason, I ALWAYS forget to do this as forum rules state. Im sorry but I always forget haha. Same name on myg37 and ebay with over 100 transactions on both combined.

Last edited by Ecain18; 06-20-2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Everything is sold
Ecain18 is offline   Reply With Quote