View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #31 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute

^ i was looking at a 335i for a while a bit expensive but also if your going to tune it it will void the warranty. They datalog a lot of variables including what PSI the turbos have been running. It most likely won't be a problem unless you actually break something and ask them to cover it under warranty. I was talking to they salesman and he said even a CBE will void the warranty since it alters the airflow of the car dramatically. I thought that was ridiculous. The dealerships I've dealt with don't care about CBE.

back on topic - yeah we need more torque and if bolt-on's aren't enough go for a 100 shot of NOS! =)

The straight line performance is aight but going around corners is where its at.

Last edited by harman.khinda; 06-18-2012 at 12:18 AM.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote