View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Then you were finding your limit - the tires were likely kinda "greasy", being all-seasons and all, and all that heat was pushing them.

I know you wanted to go faster, but learning the corners is easily the most important part...

How was the braking?
Yeah I thought that was it. I know that learning corners was the most important part, but I was having a bit too much fun drifting it around
I should have my summer tires installed tomorrow and the cruise next Saturday should be a good way to get a feel of how it's like to drive on them.

Brakes were good, but I feel like I was braking way early and not hard enough (that's what she said) instead of waiting and then braking hard. That is one thing I need to work on. Not used to carrying that much speed into a turn and then braking hard to get to the proper speed and I need more practice with that.

Another thing I want to do is drive a more high speed course with faster turns. I guess the main course at Summit Point would be better with this than the Jefferson circuit. Though the Jefferson circuit is the one where I'll be driving the Lamborghini next month.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote