View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
You were getting a good bit of tire talk by about your halfway point, and I think your instructor realized that much more would be pushing it. When you talk of "drifting" coming INTO a corner, were you talking about the front end plowing forward and the actual turning didn't happen til you slowed down? Or was it happening after you began your turn, and the car would begin to slide?

In the end, he kept you safe, and the shiny side up. And you still learned something and gained confidence. Sounds like he did his job
It was definitely happening right after I began to turn. I was still able to control and direct the car where I wanted it, just a lot of tire talk like you said.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote